In a bid to make myself find time to blog, here are some things I’m going to write about (it’s a list to prod my conscience – if I publish it, I’ll have to write it, right?).
- Our week of liveblogging
- The Telegraph, expenses and paywall what-ifs
- What if everything we think we know is wrong? (lessons from Bhm Mail, Telegraph and New Milton Times about online)
- Changing hearts and minds – progress in the newsroom
- Data and journalism (or when did I start wanting to read the sources?)
- A quick word about the advertising model
- newspapers and elections – did we provide a service for the reader?